- Operates over 360° (one full revolution) or less
- Exerts great power over small movement
- Has fixed space between coils
- Long fatigue life
- Various end details, such as hole, slot or a 90° bend are used to attach the ends of the spring
Most of the springs we make fall into these general guidelines, however, there are always exceptions. Call us with your requirements and we can design a spring to fit your application.
- From .015” to .125” Thick
- From .250” to 6.000” Wide
Types of Materials Commonly Used:
- High Carbon Spring Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Electric forklifts
- Temperature control
- Electric motors
We have a complete tool room with equipment capabilities to fabricate the tools required for the manufacturing of springs, stampings and wire forms.