- Operates over 90° of revolution or slightly more than 90°
- Has fixed space between coils
- Has an even spiral form
- Angular position of inside and outside ends are usually fixed
- Outside diameter of spring is usually smaller than 1.5”
Most of the springs we make fall into these general guidelines, however, there are always exceptions. Call us with your requirements and we can design a spring to fit your application.
- From .003” to .062” Thick
- From .062” to 1.00” Width
Types of Materials Commonly Used:
- High Carbon Spring Steel (1075-1095)
- Stainless Steel
We have a complete tool room with equipment capabilities to fabricate the tools required for the manufacturing of springs, stampings and wire forms.