- Operates over one full turn (360°) or less
- Exerts great power over small amount of rotation
- Has fixed space between coils
- Various end details, such as a hole, slot or a 90° bend, are used to attach the ends of the spring
Most of the springs we make fall into these general guidelines, however, there are always exceptions. Call us with your requirements and we can design a spring to fit your application.
- From .005” to .250” thick
- From .062” to 6.00” width
Types of Materials Commonly Used:
- High Carbon Spring Steel – 1050, 1075 or 1095
- Stainless Steel – 300 series and 17-7 PH
- Non-Ferrous Alloys – Beryllium Copper and Phosphor Bronze
- Exercise equipment
- Retractions device
We have a complete tool room with equipment capabilities to fabricate the tools required for the manufacturing of springs, stampings and wire forms.