- Carries a heavier load than the average recoil spring
- Operates over less revolutions than the average recoil spring
- Made with wider steel to withstand heavier load
- Has no space between outer coils to achieve moderate load with multiple revolutions
Most of the springs we make fall into these general guidelines, however, there are always exceptions. Call us with your requirements and we can design a spring to fit your application.
- From .015” to .062” thick
- From 1.00” to 6.00” width
Types of Materials Commonly Used:
- High Carbon Spring Steel – 1095
- Stainless Steel
- Counterbalances heavy loads
- Surveillance camera
- Lift systems
We have a complete tool room with equipment capabilities to fabricate the tools required for the manufacturing of springs, stampings and wire forms.